Arcturus rehearsal studio
We are a family owned and operated company providing an affordable, comfortable environment for musicians of all ages to perfect their craft. Our goal is to help in the growth of the student, musical group or someone who just likes to play an instrument.
We would like for everyone at Arcturus Rehearsal Studio to be able to work in a professional environment. Therefore, please adhere to the following policies.
1. The total amount of the rental payment is due before entering the room. If you book online, you will have the option to pay online or pay upon arrival to the studio. Payments are non-refundable for rehearsal and recording time. Please only book if you are certain of the appointment time you are reserving.
2. Please provide 24 hours notice of cancellations or changes. If there is a problem with your booking, please contact the studio immediately.
3. No guns, drugs, alcohol, or smoking (including vaping, electronic vaping devices and e-cigarettes) allowed.
4. No food in the studios. Free coffee, tea and water is available in the reception area. All beverages taken into studio rooms must be in a closed container.
5. Management approval is required before plugging anything into the PA.
6. Any damage caused to the studio or studio property will be the financial responsibility of the renter.
7. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
8. No extraneous persons allowed in the studios.
9. Studio management and staff may enter the room at any time for any reason.